September 11, 2009

I have good-looking friends!

For Labor Day weekend, I traveled to West Palm Beach to see all my college girlfriends. We had so much fun, and we were all totally surprised that we all were able to make it.

Roll call (from left to right): Anna, Kathy, me, Shelby, Leah and Vanessa

The weekend was also my 8th anniversary with Kathy. Yes, we celebrate our anniversaries and give each other appropriate gifts. The 8th year is bronze and pottery. She gave me an awesome bronze colored Cross pen. She knows my love of all things office-supply related. I can't tell you what I got her because I just put it in the mail.


Shelby and her two roommates were so nice to let us all crash at their apartment. Their place was super nice, and although I didn't get any good pictures of it, the windows in the next photo are in her living room.


We are some good-looking gals, and were so fortunate that we were all able to be together. You'll also see than none of us got really badly burned. My ankles took the brunt of it, but overall we faired really well.
It was the perfect way to end the summer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails