November 10, 2011

Get your Bounce on

Thanks to BlogHer, I'm trying out the new Bounce Dryer Bar. 


I got to choose with variety I wanted, and I definitely wanted the dye and scent free. I don't like added chemicals on my skin, thanks. 


When I took it out of the package, it said Bounce. 


According the package, when it's time to change it, it will say Replace. Pretty cool.


It sticks to the side of the dryer. 


I have run three loads of laundry since installing it, and so far I'm really happy with it. There is no scent and the clothes come out well fluffed, soft and not sticking together. It's also awesome not to have those pesky dryer sheets that end up everywhere when you're folding and putting away the laundry. Does that happen to you too? I find them everywhere!

I'll keep you updated as I use the bar up. How is it going to change the words on it? Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails