I took his seven-month photos in his baptism outfit. His baptism is coming up, and I wanted to have some photos of him it in this month. This is the outfit his daddy was baptized in. (Stay tuned tomorrow for his baptism photos.)
This month the props became an issue. Not sure what the answer to this, but it made for funny photos. The sign lasted about one shot. The green thing is a pea pod rattle I gave him first thinking it would distract him.
After smearing the sign and playing with the monkey, I removed all props. E preformed even better.
After a completed photo shoot, you may want to rest and contemplate the day...
1. E officially weights 20 pounds, says our scale at home.
2. He has three teeth and they are all on the bottom.
3. His baths have moved to the bath tub, and my back doesn't appreciate it.
4. He has added spinach, pears and peas to his diet.
5. He isn't crawling, but will begrudgenly turn 180 degrees on his belly.
6. If you offer your hands, he will pull up happily and stand.
7. He has started truly babbling with da das. It's so funny to think what all he has to tell us about!