June 14, 2013

A new look!

What do you think about the new look of my site? Click any box to read the full posts!

I thought it was time to spice things up a bit, and the blogging world has come a long way in the years since I started this site. 

DSC_0729.JPG

I may continue to make a few changes, but I like the direction this is going in. I've decided to remove the ads. I was making less and less money since my content has changed to being mostly family-focused updates on E. 

DSC_0740.JPG
You'll see that each post is shown as a preview, and you'll need to click it to read and see everything. This includes links that are in the post. 

DSC_0730.JPG

On the right, you'll see pop-out black bar with my archive, poplar posts, followers, etc. You can also continue to scroll down the page with no hassle of clicking from page to page. 

DSC_0726.JPG

So take a look around, and check back soon as I spruce up a little more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails