February 10, 2010

My Other Half

This is my husband.


As you can see, I kind of love him like whoah.


I've known him a long time. Longer than I've known wine, which is evident from this photo from my 21st birthday in Vegas. Who are those kids??


And then we loved each other.


And then we got engaged.


And then we got married.



And now we live in Memphis in marital bliss.

Okay, let's be honest. I love this man, but this is what I came home to at lunch today.


Isn't this a lovely left-over, Chinese-food lunch? Wait a minute. This was beef and peppers. What do we have here?


Do you see any beef? No, you don't. Did my wonderful, loving, providing husband eat all the beef and then put the vegetables and rice back in the refrigerator in the same container?

Yes. Yes, he did...

Good thing I love him like, whoah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails