December 24, 2010

Let's Play

Our creative friends got together for a dirty santa potluck party. Dirty Santa means as you open gifts, you can steal someone's gift they've already opened or open a new one. The theme of all the gifts had to be "play." 
 
We knew it was going to be a good night early on because Chris and Darrin matched! They must have called each other beforehand to coordinate. 



Everyone brought a dish, and it was a delicious meal.


Hey Jenny and Laura!



Hey Laura and Kendra!





After we ate, the gifts were opened. Darrin drew number 1, and so he got to go first. I think he was happy.



Let's pause to look at this next photo. In my opinion, Jenny, me and Laura are some cute ladies. How in the world, did each of us make such strange faces at one time, and have it captured on camera? Seriously. This may never happen again. It's cracking me up. 



Hey Brittany and Clay!



Antonio, Meghan, Stephanie and Megan made for one good-looking corner of the room. 



Chris' gift was awesome, and apparently shocking to him.



Kendra loved her gift card. 



I'm glad we're all friends so we can get together and play all the games people got. 


Megan got some lottery tickets. Wonder if she won any loot? 


Here I am opening my chosen gift. 



"Don't you take my gift cards, Allison." 


I think Jenny opened almost all of the presents that night. Hers kept getting stolen by other people. 


The girls!

The group shot, taken by Chris. 



The group shot taken with a tabletop tripod. Not terrible. Next time guys, we'll put the tripod on the actual dining room table and stand in front of the big window. Duh. 


And then Matt began Swan Lake. 



Or just mayhem in general.






They finally got it together. Some good-looking men. 


Say goodnight Megan and Kendra!




HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

Take some time out to play with the ones you love.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why I am making that sassy looking face? And why is Antonio the only boy not looking at the camera in the boy pic? Silly Antonio!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails