August 10, 2010

The Bachelorette #1

I have been so fortunate to spend the last two weekends with some really fun girls. 

Weekend before last, I traveled to Tunica for Meghan's bachelorette party. I forgot to take my camera so I've stolen some pictures from the other girls. 

Me, Megan G. and Berkley. We look so classic in our black. 


The entire gang!

And the bull. 

We spent the weekend hanging out in a cabana by the pool, going to spa treatments, gambling a little, dancing a lot and having a fun, fun time. I roomed with Megan G., and we hit it off. 


I've got to find a picture of me and the bride-to-be to finish off my collection of the weekend! I think I can confirm it was a success party. Did you see that bull? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails