June 24, 2010

Surprise! I redid the guest bedroom

Chris has been traveling, and I took the opportunity to redo our guest bedroom.


 We had our "wedding" bed linens in here, but it was so dark.


 I really like this new bedding because the undertones are neutral so matching sheets and such are easy, but the pop of red is great.

And look at this great lamp! You know what lamp issues I have had, but I love the pop of blue.


 Porter approves.


Seriously love this lamp!


 And yes, that's Chris with Hill. Known to others as Hillary Rodham Clinton. Her blouse matches the lamp. 



Yeah. I'm that good.

1 comment:

  1. I think the new bedding is perfect for the room. It feels happy. You finally broke through that lamp block you were having:) So nice of Hillary to bring the room together for you!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The Muddy Truth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails